Personal Accident Injury Claims

Most of us at some point or other have the unfortunate luck to have been injured because of an accident through no fault of our own. If you have suffered an injury due to an accident, then we urge you to give a call to our Personal Injury Specialist to discuss your case. Many people are awarded thousands of pounds in such cases, with there being a statutory time limit of three years to make a claim there’s no better time to get in touch with us than today. In the case of children, you can make a claim up until the age of 21.

Children can suffer from psychological trauma as well as physical injuries with the family also undergoing a stressful and daunting experience. Children can get injured in school playgrounds, play areas as well as children’s rides and events. Through our experience in such cases we understand that the claims process can be a bit overwhelming and difficult for children thus we ask the parents or guardians to provide as much information as possible to make the claim on behalf of the child.

Injuries suffered due to a car accidents are often referred as RTA (Road Traffic Accidents). Many of us are involved in car accidents or we have a family member who was or friends who have been in one. Nebula Law has a specialist department that specifically deals with RTA cases helping you get the maximum compensation for your injuries as well as other losses such as vehicle damage, loss of earnings etc. We asses and consider any psychological damage you may have sustained, physical injuries and any costs you may have incurred i.e having to use public transport or costs for car hire, taxi hire etc.

Injuries can be due to:

  • Slips and Trips in the workplace, supermarkets or pavements
  • Injuries caused at work due to machinery, forklifts or faulty equipment

If you or any of your family and friends have suffered an injury due to any type of negligence, you could be entitled to making a claim for compensation.  We work to get you the maximum possible compensation. Based on our experience we explain very clearly how we can run your case efficiently. In most of our cases and experience it’s usually not common for the case to go to court however should this be the need then we will give you the best possible legal team to represent you.

You do not incur any costs in your claim for compensation, we recover our fees from the other side.

how can we help you?

Contact us at the Nebula Law if you need help with Immigration, Family Law and Personal Injury.

Great company for any of your immigration matters really professional and great staff help me very much regarding my Mrs application.

Binte Maroof

Looking for personal injury advice?

This website uses cookies and asks your personal data to enhance your browsing experience.